From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:35:08 -0400
Hello Everyone!
We recently found a new litter at Petsmart in Houston. I think it may be a
s.e. version of Pine Fresh, maybe someone could let us know. It is made of
recycled paper, compressed into very small pellets. It also has zeolite, a
natural mineral for odor control. It is absolutely dust free! This is very
important in our house since both of the humans have bad allergies. (Thank
goodness not to any of the animals :)) It works well but is slightly more
expensive than clay litter. It even hides the odor of the cats.

We switched from rabbit pellets. They were good but didn't last very long.
The rabbit pellets are also dust free and we got them in 25lb. bags from the
feed store.

And just for your amusement check below (english lit assignment).

Margaret and the Zick Zoo
Sherlock, Lance, Neko, Kane, Connor and newbie (feline)
Sinbad, Gwynned, R.J. (canine)
Stan, Ollie and Jezebel (carpet sharks)

Queen of Thieves

For love of Jezebel, I oft wonder
    Why my heart is captured; the choice not mine--
She steals it, taking it as her plunder.
    No use to her--it's just another find.
The way she dances, circles round my feet,
    Prisoner am I to joy and laugh--caged!
She entwines my heart even while I sleep.
    But then turning  to see, I am enraged;
Clenched tightly in mouth--smile still apparent,
    She is off running with her latest prize.
Treasure safe as my heart--not evident,
    To where I know not, no matter its size.
Her weasel ways have prisoner made me;
    Accepting fate, this circumstance must be.