Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:46:42 -0700
Hello all you FML people! (And ferrets too!)

I just wanted to clear something up before I get to the point of my post.  I
expected some flames but one thing keeps coming up and so I wanted to
address it.

I have been accused of writing under someone else s address, specifically
this "Sammy" person.  Well, I do have to admit that I write under another's
address BUT this "other" is not a person, he is a ferret!  You see, Sammy is
my first ferret.  If you will all please note, on all of the posts that I
send in, I always sign my name then the name of my two ferrets, "Sammy and
Doris".  Most people know that most Internet providers use your user name as
the first part of your E-Mail address.  When I acquired my Internet service,
the user name of "Jason" was already taken.  My next choice was my ferret s
name "Sammy" and that name was available so I took it.  If you note, every
once in a while, Sammy sends in post to the FML.  In fact he sent one in a
couple of days ago while I was taking a nap.  (Thanks Rachelle for the heads
up on that!) So I ONLY post on my ferret s address!

Whew!  Now for the other, more important point.  One of the things that the
FML has done for my "children of the fur" is change their food.  When I
acquired Sammy, I was told to feed him Purina Cat Chow (by a pet shop of
course).  I did read books and read that a high quality cat food was ok to
feed them.  I thought they were talking about a name brand and not generic
cat food.  After reading the posts here, I stopped by the manufactures of
Totally Ferret in Dayton, OH and bought some TF.  Since I started feeding TF
to my kids, I have seen a major change in them!  They seem happier and
definitely more active.  I am so glad that I found this list "through Ferret
Central" (for those who asked)!

Well, thanks again to all for your help!!!  You are all AWESOME!  (Even
those of you who flamed me!)

Have a great holiday season!

Sincerely,
Jason Poole

SAMMY and Doris - The lights of my life!