Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:00:24 -0700
Hi all

I am doing a lot of playing and dancing today.  No special reason just felt
like it.  It is sometimes good to act like a ferret and live to da fullest.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Rocky.  He waz met by da
newly arrived Angus, Pewt, Belle and a bunch of other ferrets.  They all
wanted to know what waz going at home.  They talked for some time and
wondered over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  Rocky seemed to enjoy all
da treats.  After they were done talking they decided to go over to da
Crazy Kars and have a race.  I am not sure dat da cars will survive dat.
There waz a lot of wrecks and crashes.  You would think dat they were
riding bumper cars or something.  The body shop guys are going to have to
work overtime to get them fixed up.  But fun waz had by all.  He said to
tell hiz mommy dat he luved her bunches and to send lots of hugs and
cuddles.

I am headed over to da Ferretvite Festival and do some dancing and maybe
lap a little ferretvite.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee