Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:17:18 -0700
Hi all

I am continuing my survey of all the little ones here to see if anyone
needs anything and have found so far dat everyone is as happy as can be
expected.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Nikita.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She waz interested in da Fruit Bar as she said she had
not had any sweets for a while.  After eating her fill she said dat she
also would like to take FLying Lessons.  I set her up with an instructor
and she was soon soaring away with da best of them.  Her landings need a
little work but were not to bad.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved
her and to send lots of fuzzy kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Samson.  I gave him da
tour of da place.  He said he wanted to get a snack at da Gravy Gourmet.
He ate a little more than a snack and then he said he waz going over to da
Tube Park and enter da tube races.  He was not doing to bad but he needed a
little practice.  He looked a little rusty.  He said he hadn't been able to
run lately but waz feeling better than he had in a long time.  He vowed to
practice and get a lot better and and maybe get to be Tube Champ.  He said
to tell hiz new mommy dat he luved her and to thank her for showing him luv
again.

Bob Martin came throuh a little while ago and crossed over da Bridge taking
with him a number of ferrets from here dat were waiting.  Even though
Samson can cross over da bridge if he wants he may not be able to locate
one human from so many.  I will locate him for Samson and pass da message
on.  I am sure when asked Bob will come for him if he doesn't want to wait
for hiz new mommy.

Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee