Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:25:01 EDT
When I went to Petco today, two lady employees said that there was another
bowl they sold recalled awhile back.  It had paw prints on it.  It had lead
also.  Just e-mailed someone who has this bowl and the bowl with ferrets
and rabbits.

I can only tell you that they were both clear that the heavy ceramic bowl
with paw prints on it had been recalled awhile ago.  For further info on
that-I guess you would have to call Petco or write to them.

Glad this message I sent to the FML may have already saved a life.
Everyone of us can make a difference in the life of another.  From Mary
to her friends to my friends to yours..

Lisette