Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 04:44:01 EDT
First I wanted to thank everyone who emailed me with advice, thoughts,
prayers, cards, and well wishes for my little Jenna.  She had her
exploratory surgery on Thursday.  A large tumor was found attached to her
liver, and another large tumor was found attached to her intestines.  She
is home with me now, but she will not survive with this.  I don't quite
know yet how I am going to get through this.  My heart feels like it has
been ripped out and she isn't even gone yet.  God, I am dreading that day.

I am so thankful for this list.  You all understand what it is like to
have your hearts owned by these beautiful creatures.  My friends and
family just don't get it.  I don't expect much understanding from them
through all this.  My mom doesn't even understand why I can't go out all
day with her because I have to be home to feed Jenna because she isn't
back to eating without it being offered to her on a spoon yet.  I know
the reality of it is I will get through this, but man, it is going to be
so hard!!  I just need to enjoy the very short time I have left with her
every moment I can, and treasure everything about this sweet, sweet girl.

Kelly White
Southampton, Massachusetts

"And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end