From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:54:20 -0400
My shelter is full, I can not help this lady, will someone please see
what they can do about taking these kids in.

Brenda

 ------------

My name is Amelia. I am the very proud mother of 2 male ferrets; a
banded named Bandito and an albino named Blanche. Even though I love my
babies so much, I am moving and am unable to bring them with me for a
few reasons, most importantly being that my landlord won't allow them
in the apartment. I don't want these boys to go anywhere that they
won't be well cared for. Originally I made a post on craigslist.org
<http://craigslist.org/> about them, but have had only one response
that hasn't played out. I assume most people aren't responding because
I was very particular about the fact that anyone who was interested
need to have experience with ferrets AND needed to supply a vet
reference. The one person who replied has repeatedly responded to
my emails but completely ignored my continued requests for a vet
reference. This makes me nervous as to their intentions and thus,
brings me to the reason I am contacting you. I really want my babies
to go somewhere that they can be happy and hopefully find a forever
home. Bandito has insulinoma and needs someone who knows what to pay
attention for so he doesn't end up dying from an insulin attack.

Are you able to takes these boys into your shelter? They can come
with all of their supplies if those things are needed.

Thank you,
Amelia C. B.

It sounds wonderful, Brenda. Thank you very much! I give you full
permission to post about the boys. I can be contacted either
through this email [log in to unmask] or on my phone at
(315)729-4947

Thanks so much!!
-Amelia

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video