From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:50:22 EDT
Hi guys,

I have been in touch with this person via IM. She is a 14 year old girl
with 2 ferrets. Her dad is moving and they can't have pets in the new
place. She is trying to get her dad to meet me on the NC/VA border,
and I am trying to get my husband to go with me. She doesn't want the
fuzzies separated. I left a message for Barbara Clay at Rocky's, which
is so much closer. My own dilemma is that my own finances are getting
really tight. Four fuzzies of my own and I sell cars for a living! So
I desperately want to help, but will I be overloading my own ferret
obligations?! Darn ferret math! Can someone closer please help this
child? I will not turn down these fuzzies if the alternative is she
sets them loose or they go to a kill shelter. Here is the link again;

<http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvfrAKimV34ljMZknUeu08DP7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20081017174710AA9J40x>

Thanks in advance,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang
P.S. I have her phone number also.