Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:55:41 -0500
I will miss Da Handome Boy so badly. For so many years he's been part
of the FML. There used to be so many "posts" from him. He was one of my
Dippy's boyfriends and you can see a nifty photo of him on her old
website.

Toby was a stunning stud from Canada for those who don't know. He was
Lynda, The Canadian, Galloways' best friend. You can read about her
special days out with Toby on the Kouri FanClubs page I think it is.
When Toby was younger, Lynda would come on the FML and give us very
detailed accounts of her trips to the park with him and their "walkies"
together. I loved those stories. I'm glad that Sharon Bearden was nice
enough to commemorate them on a website for others to enjoy in the
future.

Lynda, if you have the website where the "walkie stories" are so people
have a link can you post it?

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com