Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:05:54 -0500
You know, I am always so grateful when someone comes on the list to
tell us about an accident in their home. I know it's really hard for
them to do. It's not only difficult emotionally, but people are so
scared of being put down too. Some people don't and wont read those
posts because they are upsetting to them. But I make myself read most
of them. That is because no matter how careful I am, there is so very
much to track that something always gets neglected unconsiously. The
toilet rolls are a good example! For years, I ripped them before
throwing them away. But guess what I don't do anymore? There is just
too much to keep track of with these little monkeys. So posts like
yours, Deb, keep me on my toes and my ferrets SAFE.

Thank you,

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com