Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:00:20 -0500
I'm sorry for all of the mix ups when I posted the movies the other
day. I kept thinking "I got it", but then I was able to go back and
make something better. What I have up on the site is going to stay
there for you to keep now. All of the extra junk has been deleted.
Anything new will be extra in the future and wont effect anything else.

Viewers had informed me that the sound was out of sync with the videos
and horribly so. Well, it's not funny if you can't match the facial
features with the actions. Ya know? So I spent the day and went back
and I think I fixed the problem. At least its fixed enough that you
won't be distracted by any sound delay. In addition, I got all five
movies and combined them into one! So now, you can go to my site and
click on one movie and see it in it's entirety including credits. I
wish it was more clear and I wish you could hear the hillbilly slide
guitar that my son was playing in the background, but what can you
expect out of a hundred dollar kodak and movie maker? lolol.

I have all of my movies on a home site now for everyone to see. No more
link mix ups. At the link below you can find movies to the St. Louis
Ferret Symposium, Sean and Rocky as babies, the Sean and Rocky Memorial
movie, glimpses of Sean and Pharos, little dumb feret clips, little
dumb pet clips, and best of all ... our Xmas lights this year! I put up
a brand new one today. "our 2006 xmas lights" I think it's called. In a
few hours, I'll have a movie up of our street lights and the neighbors
(whom I lovingly call "the rednecks') incredible display, plus their
light meter running ,hehehe.

However, None of these compare to the professionalism showcased in
the Warshin Weasels with Wolfy. If you had a little fun yesterday in
viewing one or more, please go back. The sound being right makes all
of the difference. And watching the movie all in one shot rather than
broken all up in five is much better too. I'm putting it up on YouTube
later too. If I truly did fix the sound once and for all.

www.wolfy.livedigital.com --- home page. Click on "Media" and all of
my movies will come up. Go on and pick the Warshin the Weasels one.

If I can muster up the mood again, you can look forward to "Scoopin' da
Squab" With Wolfy ... poop shcoopin' by Becky Jean later.

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com