From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:09:04 -0600
Ok, I thought this was cute so I figured I'd share it with everyone...

We always used to keep 20 foot lengths of dryer hose tubing around for the
fuzzballs to play in.  Recently, though, we discovered the clear tubing
designed for ferrets for sale at The Ferret Store, so we ordered one.  We
always knew that Pandora (my tiny less-than-a-pound girl) seemed to like
the dryer hose a lot more when we tied it into pretzel-like knots, but we
never knew exactly why...until we got the clear tube.

Over and over again, she will climb to the highest point in the tube,
then turn around in it and flip over so she can *slide* down the incline
backwards and upside-down!

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora(Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!), & Jasmin