From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:12:04 -0600
>I have a dilemma that I hope someone could help me with. I recently
>purchased a new mattress and box spring...

We have a waterbed...after several patch kits and a couple of mattresses
we gave up & got the base that has 2 rows of drawers underneath.  Now as
long as there's nothing around the bed for them to jump to it from, they
can't get up there because it's high up and the top part of the bed
overhangs the base by a foot all the way around...Not sure, but maybe
something like this could be rigged up for a regular bed?

>Here are some (admittedly different!) ways to tell how old a ferret
>may be:

LOL!  Got a big laugh out of that!  Tried the interrogation...didn't
work...he just gave me his cutest look, kissed me, and well, who wouldn't
melt then?  Then of course they were all on to me & on their guard, so the
other methods didn't work out either.  As a last resort, I looked up some
dental pictures someone e-mailed me about.  Not being an expert, it's hard
to tell for sure, but it *does* appear that he is probably older than the
others after all.  Shots aren't due for any of them for almost another
year, but if I still remember then I'll ask the vet to look.

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin