From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:54:46 -0400
The 2011 calendar is the second best calendar ever produced. I say
second only because the 2011 does not have that picture of Byte-me the
2006 calendar had. Yes, I am terribly bias. But actually this year's
calendar is excellent and the photos are first class.

We read of so many stories on the FML and now we get to see a small
slice of the 'actors' in the play of the FML. This calendar is well
worth having. I had a neighbor that doesn't even have a ferret buy two,
one for herself and one for her sister just because she loves animals.
The benefits to the shelters is tremendous which is the point of
selling the calendars.

Be a good dookie and get one! Is well worth it, is something you will
use for more than a year for much more than a calendar.

Dooks ! Gordon and Pester-Doodle

--
Envelope Every thing, good and bad, will come to an end. Is only a
matter of how long can you last in the condition you are in.