From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:13:16 -0800
In an effort to raise funds to help pay for food, supplies & vet bills,
Ferrets with Soul(e) are offering polar fleece blankets adorned with
ferret photos. The photos on these exclusive blankets were loving taken
specifically for Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Rescue and highlight some
of the ferrets that were placed through the shelter. You're sure to
notice the personalities of each of these special babies as they shine
through.

Please click on the link below for photos of the blankets.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157625891488900/show/

These blankets are great for yourself, as a gift for your ferret
enthusiast friends, or for your ferret to snuggle in. They are
available in two sizes. The mini's are a great fit for your ferrets
cage or just thrown on the floor in their favorite sleeping spot. They
also make a nice little lap blanket for yourself. Or, they can be used
as a wall hanging or make a nice presentation laid across the back of
a chair.

The medium size blanket is great as a blanket for yourself to snuggle
with in front of the TV. And when not in use they add a nice splash of
color to your sofa.

The blankets are made of a lightweight polar fleece & the edges are
trimmed in black satin and they are printed in full color. They are
machine washable & dry quickly. The Mini's are printed on both sides.
The medium blankets are printed on one side, with the back side being
white.

Mini Blanket - 27"x 35"
Medium Blanket - 50" x 60"

We are offering the mini blankets for $20 ea. or 2 for $38. Each
subsequent mini is $19. The medium blankets are $30 ea. Shipping
charges are included in all prices. That's free international
shipping too!

Although it at this time it does not appear that we have a limited time
to place the order with this promo our printer is offering, we do have
a limited number of orders we can place. That being said, you may want
to get your order in soon. However, you may be just fine waiting until
you can budget for it. Just no guarantees.

We are also willing to use your photos & design a custom blanket for
you. Just send us the photo(s) with the instructions as to what size
blanket & which photos go with which blanket. On the mini's you can
either do the same photo on ea. side or use different photos for ea.
side. The mediums, only one photo, one side. Pets, children, family,
nature etc. all work well. Keep in mind that you will need a fairly
high resolution photo, since the photo will be quite large on the
blanket. We will do our best to work with what is given us.

Linda is too busy caring for the ferrets, so if you can please contact
Tracy @ [log in to unmask] to place your order. Orders will be
placed in the order received. Also payment should be made via PayPal to
[log in to unmask] & all proceeds will go to Ferrets with Soul(e)
ferret Shelter. Please let Tracy know exactly which blanket you want by
referring to the written description, weather you want a mini or medium
& quantity of ea. Tracy will also need your mailing address, so your
blanket can be dropped shipped directly to you. Please allow 3 or more
weeks for delivery as the blankets are coming from overseas.

Thanks for supporting Ferrets with Soule Rescue!

Tracy & Linda