From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:55:33 -0500
RePete is a very war dance prone little guy and does this dance to
'play' with me all the time. This morning he was going through his
flips, roll overs, racing around and all in his war dance but he just
failed to observe his surroundings well enough.

During his crazy fun he did a flip and landed in the 2 gallon water
thing I have out for him in the kitchen. He was soaked to the bone in
an instant. For sure he was embarrassed and just stopped the war dance
to whimper off to lick the water off his fur. Was good for a laugh, and
this little guy is always good for that, a laugh. Good company he is.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111