From:
Newsgroups <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:11:04 -0600
It seems I only post about once or twice a year now. As an update, my
little boy Max is OK, but he was having a little trouble earlier last
week. It looked like he had ulcers (from the tell-tale signs) and he
was not eating. I started him on the chicken gravy and he is much
better now. I did notice that not only did he not seem skinnier, he
seemed fatter. Feeling his belly, it feels like things are a little
swollen in there. I guess his age to be about 6 or 7 (he is adopted) so
these things are not uncommon. He is our last and probably will be for
a while. After he leaves us, I think we'll take a break. These little
devils, while quite joyous, require a lot of time and attention.

On a personal note, I want to say thank you to those who sent me a
Christmas card for the exchange this year. I know there were some
technical difficulties, but I only received two or three cards. The
ones I did get were very nice, but I was a little disappointed with
the Christmas card exchange as a whole. Just a note, I do not mind
getting the card even a couple of weeks late.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a great New
Year. Give all the fuzz-butts a hug for me.

James & Family

Loving: Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako, Riley, Bebe & Fred
"We Recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus