From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:38:19 -0500
I have a friend that ferret sat for me on the weekend.Her family and her
had a great time.Now her and her hubby are thinking of getting a fuzzy.I
told her to check out the local shelters.She has been having a hard time
finding a shelter.We live in the North Carolina area.(Goldsboro)

So I guess I would like to find out where the shelters are(I too would like
to see the fuzzy looking for a new home,I have only the one and hubby said
I might be able to get another.He plays with Perry when he thinks Im not in
the room.He has even taken him out of the cage to play with him)

So let me know where you are and how to get there.(I can get lost in a
paper bag with directions)

Thanks,
Jennifer and Perry"Werry"