From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 09:36:02 -0500
Hello again,
I have 2 things to say today.First My ferret does not play with "toys"He
plays with old socks.My husbands boots.He will follow my husband around
till he takes of his work boots.Then he will attack his feet till he takes
off his socks.He then crawls in and out of the boots and drags the socks
around the house.He even tries to hide the boots under the bed.He does have
a stuffed ferret and a tiny dino toy in his cage and he plays with them (
very little mind you)when he is in the cage.

He has one toy that he loves.It is one of those ribbon dancers.It has a
long ribbon tied to a stick.He goes metal with it.I wave it in the air and
he runs all over the house trying to get it.When I let him get a hold on
it,he will hold it like a cat does or he will run off with it.He leaps in
the air to get it.Last night I was turning in a circle and he was running
full force as fast as his little legs would take him.The faster he ran,the
faster I went.Then I would let him have it(when I was to dizzy to turn
anymore)

I just laugh so much.I really would recommend getting one.It would be the
best bucks you spend.

Jen&Perry"Werry"(mom turn,turn,turn)