From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:56:36 -0400
I read your post.All I have read say's that ferrets need human contact,and
that they need the hustle and bustle of everyday life.They like to watch
and be involed.If they were in the laundry room they might get bored and
that might turn into depresstion.I had a ferret years ago and he stayed in
the basment.He got really sick.I now know alot more on ferrets and mine is
in the living room and he is as happy as can be.He is right under my t.v to
be excact.I have 3 kids and 2 dogs and my house is busy!!!!.So he is right
in the middle it.They say ferrets live for our affection.You would have to
make it a point to vist them if they were not in sight.But in the living
room were you are most of the time.you can take them out while you watch
t.v.  If bf is concerned about the smell.Tell him don't be.I change the
litterbox every 2 days I rinse it out and the bottom of the cage and wash
the hammock every so often.and I ask every one that comes in the house"do
you smell the ferret"?No one has yet.

Hope this helps.

Jen and Perry" Werry"