From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:58:37 -0400
Casper has always been a licker.  She loves to lick and then chomp.  She
must think there is something under the skin and it needs to be let out.
The two of us have had many long conversations on this and as long as I
keep reminding her constantly not to bite she wont.  I do mean constantly.
Now Snickers our lovely little girl came to us as a baby.  She has never
been a kisser, never been one who wanted to be held, nothing.  Lately she
has started licking!  How kewl except she is like Casper and wants to
chomp!  So now when I lay on the floor with them I have 2 I have to tell
no bite.  Casper listens but Snickers and I are going to have many LONG
conversation I can tell already.  Is this something all little girls that
grow up do?  Snickers is now 2 does that have anything to do with it?  And
another thing Snick has strange hair.  Its always been,as you look at her
from the side.  short in the front and getting longer as it goes back on
her head.  and it always stands straight up.  Well now on the sides by her
ears she has lost the long hair and has short hair.  Almost like somebody
cut it in around circle.  Very strange.  Do I need to be worried?  Is this
a teenage rebellion?  Should I be hiding the hair dye?  and the licking
thing is she missing something in her diet?  The boys don't do that.{:-0
Oh no Snickers is becoming a "WOMAN"!!!!!  yikes.  Help!  Would that be
PMF instead of PMS.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/