From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:25:52 -0400
I told myself I would just help with the ferrets getting their shots.  I
was just going to help if anybody got sick.  Mary was getting 13 from the
shelter shots and thats a lot to watch.  I said nobody was coming home with
me.  Yeah right!  Introducing Sassy!  She is a 3 m/o baby girl.  Win said
she was a Black self?  Not sure what that means but I can repeat it until I
do know.  Ha!  In 3 mos she has been in 3 other homes.  Finally she has one
of her own.  She does have some medical problems we are taking care of.
She is such a sweet heart.  I can't wait to get home to her.  Ben is taking
pictures and hopfully she will be on the web site this weekend.  oh the joy
of ferret math.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/