From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 10:03:17 -0500
Thank you for the warning on plastic bags that is a BIG part of our play
time.  I usually have a large paper bag I use to put them in and bounce them
up and down but at cleaning time, I use the plastic bags to clean litter
pans and they get so excited they are doing their sky leaps and barreling
into them so I just let them have one so I can have a little peace while I
clean, they drag it all over with the others inside and have a great time.
I think nothing of it and they have several stashed away.  I will be more
cautious now.

Millie and
Easy Off - the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia - I am sick of the world perfect
Cascade - the observer - those two are "sick"
Ajax - the yet to come - Mama won't let me do that