From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 09:08:03 -0500
Regarding your memo on Marshall Farms directing this little ferret to you.

Thanks for your testimony.  I have been writing about Ammonia's blindness
and that I had contacted Marshall's to let them know, knowing I would never
give her up, I "knew" they would kill her.  They were wonderful and I have
tried to get it across to everyone - I had the choice of taking her to a
shelter and getting a receipt along with the vet confirmation and I could go
pick out another kit (she was about 9 weeks old when the vet confirmed her
blindness) or if I was too attached to her, to just get the vet confirmation
and they would give me a gift certificate for accessories.

We read so much in FML about how heartless Marshall's is.  THAT action is
not heartless.  They understand even with a warrantee that a "defective"
ferret is loveable and people may not want to give them up and they give
you a choice.

Thank you for your tale because it strengthens what I have tried to get
across.  My 3 little MF girls are magnificient.

Millie and
Easy Off - the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia - the most not so perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Cascade - The observe (they just have no dignity)
Ajax - Yet to come as soon as Mama lets go of me.