From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:25:23 -0500
Nicknames:
Easy Off - the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world, silver mitt
petite, sweet never ever even nips humans not even in play:  Names:  My
precious, my darling, my sweetums, Thunder Thighs, cutesywootsy,
babypoo, baby girl, ratface, and of course Ms. Perfect.

Ammonia - the little blind darling, chocolate siamese, the first one to me
in the mornings, into EVERYTHING, personality plus, nicknames: Troubles,
Fang, Ms Priss, Wigglewort, bad ferret, slimjim, sleakbod, possum face,
hyperdyper, meddler, badbad ferret, itsybitsy girl, stinker, roughtough
creampuff, badbadbad ferret and/or badest ferret in the whole wide world.

Cascade - beautiful shetland silver with striking black stockings/tail,
white face, a resue, devoid of personality - nick names The Observer, Ms
Highandmighty, Your majasty, Kissypoo -hates and sudders at being kissed

Ajax - the one to come, a cinamon boy just getting old enough to leave his
mommy.  His personality yet to be decided when he arrives.