From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:48:39 -0400
I've still got chapped lips from all the kisses i got at ferrets 2000.
just wanted to share that will all you kissie huggie people who mauled
me to death <grin>

Since Tugger crossed the Bridge, Princess has been on her own.  She lost
her best friend in the whole world, Bones in April, then she lost Rusty
in July and now Tugger too.  SO mommie had the bright idea of letting her
move in with me.

Well, she's taken over my hammock ( i am NOT impressed) but all in all, i
love having her with me.  She makes me feel safe and i think i do the same
for her.

I have to say, Auntie Ronnie's post about me earlier in the week made
mommie cry.  A lot of people came down real hard on mom during the times
I was at my sickest, telling her to put me to sleep and not do any more
surgeries, but mommie kept telling them, "you haven't met Harley, he wants
to live and fight"....Auntie Ronnie saw me and said exactly what mommie
needed to hear, even after all this time.

i love you all!!!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!