From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 11:38:12 -0500
I'm sorry I must have neglected to post that Mr. Friend is selling his
entire stock - that is ALL his ferrets.  He wants to travel and has a
difficult time finding someone to care for the ferrets in his abscence.

I can understand others concerns as to whether he will start up again but we
have taken every precaution we could to work through this and not allow him
to think there is a market for his ferrets out there.  I can't go in to
details at this time....

As for the price, well each and every one is worth their weight in gold to
me. I can't put a price on any life. :-)

My mother told me once that I could not save all the animals in the world -
I told her that I knew that but I could save any that passed my way.  And
all of you are helping to make that possible.  :-)

Please remember that I am not doing this alone, many many people are working
with me, we are working as a team, to reach our goal.  :-)

At this time we have homes in the following states: NV, AZ, NM, MT, MN, IA,
NE, IL, AR, MI, OH, PA, SC, MA, NJ, NY, FL, GA, OK, DC suburb.  We do have
some offers to or around some of these states so if you can drive a little
ways please let me know.

Thank you all for your support and donations of homes, transportation,
funds, physical labor, and good wishes on this life saving project.

Hugs to all.  tle