From:
Laurel Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 13:39:47 -0500
I believe that Mike was not asking that posts dealing with the deaths of
lost fuzzies be removed or banned from the list, but that it really isn't
neccessary (or appropriate) to carry on for screens and screens about each
minute detail of the grisly details in a public forum.  It's bad manners in
the real world to foist the detailed death of an animal-family-member on a
large, public group, and there are some conventions that..shall we say...die
hard.

Laurel
"a complicated life has so many opportunities..." -Karen Finley
Laurel Gilbert, American Culture Studies     [log in to unmask]
Bowling Green State University, Ohio         http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/