From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 13:18:18 EST
Tryntje - We are truly saddened to hear about Sara's passing.  It was
obvious from your post that you and your wife loved her - and Nikki - very
much.  We thank you for sharing that love with the rest of us, and now we
will share your grief - and Nikki's too.  Rest peacefully now, Sara, until
we all meet again.

Marsha - And I thought that I was the only sentimental fool who shed a tear,
and said a little prayer upon encountering road kill.  I'm even careful not
to add my tire tracks to the damage that's already been done.  Maybe we
should print up a bumper sticker that says, "We Brake For Life".  You're
right - that's a whole other story, or is it?

Steve and Colleen - So glad to hear that Ripple is going to be OK.  That's
two miracles I've heard about today (sniff), both of them involving enlarged
spleens.  Maybe you guys should get together with Kelleen and compare notes;
you may just be able to help each other out through your similar
experiences.  Colleen and Kelleen - is their an echo in here?

Bob - As usual, you done good.  Your post was eloquent and to the point.
Thanks.  BTW, Tater is sending you his snail mail address in the hopes of
garnering one of those certificates.  If he didn't earn one by the rules of
the contest, let me know what I need to do to get one for him.  He really
deserves one if, for nothing else, the joy he has brought to Sandy and me.

My last, final comment on the 'Content' issue - Whoever said that the family
who prays together, stays together, needs to add that the family who is
owned by ferrets also sticks together.  We were really impressed by the
outpouring of the FML family on this issue.  Yes, the people who are chosen
by ferrets are very special indeed - even when they disagree with each
other.  We are a community, a family, and a very special one at that.  I'll
hush now - I said that this would be quick.

Happy New Year to All!

Paw Paw, Mee Maw (Michael & Sandy) and Tater Schieman