From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:24:47 +0100
I've introduced my new young male (Warhol) to Rosie my 8 month female in the
lounge and so far so good.  Lots of wrestling but no blood or fur flying and
they shared the same bowl for a taste of cat milk.  Rosie is double Warhols
size.  I nearly died when Rosie showed him the hole in the settee that she'd
made and he dived in it.  I had visions of sitting on the floor all night
waiting for him to come out or having to take the sofa to pieces again.
This we had to do when we first got Rosie and we found an abundance of odd
items.  Not many poopies though.  Luckily Rosie fetched him out after a few
minutes after she'd shown him how to climb up the back inside the sofa.
That really annoys the cat as he sees the fabric moving and bats it and then
Rosie thinks it's a great game.  We recovered the bottom of the settee and
it lasted three days.  Neither of mine are carpet diggers but I suppose that
there is plenty of time yet.  All my flower pots and plants have chicken
wire covers over the soil now as Rosies coal mining is unbelievably quick.
I'm wondering when to get Warhol castrated , he's about 8-9 weeks now and
when I can put him in with Rosie permanently.