From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:05:51 +0100
Hi Everybody.  Thanks to everybody who sent me info on tubes for my ferret
ball.  I had loads of emails and have now located somewhere in UK.
Stephanie, who sent me the ferret cross stitch stuff by J Morgan.  Thanks
very much.  I have lost your email address so couldn't thank you..  Warhol
and Rosie are fantastic together and fret if apart.  Being disabled they can
wear me out at times but the up lift their antics give me is terrific.  A
couple of days ago I hammered odd bits of wood together leaving gaps and
gave it to them.  They made out like it was climbing Mount Everest and had a
wonderful time with it.  I also got given a small dog's tent, which I have
hung from the roof of their grate, and they adore it as it has a cushion at
the bottom that they can slither underneath.  I am able to see them from my
computer and watch them playing.

Jacky.