Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:21:46 -0400
Darrin Vicmark  [log in to unmask] wrote:
>... Personally, i think that you shouldn't be breeding ferrets, due to
>your lack of knowledge on the topic.  You should've thought of this before
>you decided to breed your ferret.  Besides, why would you want to do that
>to your jill?  You know how stressfull it'd be for her?  Maybe you should
>consider not breeding anymore, due to the massive number of unwanted
>ferrets in the world?
>darrin and the aggravated two

Darrin, I understand your concerns on breeding, in getting all the
pertinent info.  before hand.  That won't help her now, the jill is
pregnant now, let's help her if we can and answer her question ;o)

Mike J, Troy-Lynn, Sukie, Dayna F, Sam T, Kevin/Julie????

Jadesun, Dai Mai & Ambi In
   missing Jade Elaine
         @->->-

http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun