Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:41:41 -0400
I type this with a very heavy heart.  My Daisy Mai was helped to the Bridge
on Wednesday, March 14th.  I needed a little time before posting.  She will
be missed terribly forever :o( She is with Jader again, this time its
forever :o) I hope to re-do her web page this weekend.

Sandee if you have a moment, can you please see that Daisy is happy.
Please let her know that Amber-Lynn misses her too, and please not to
ever forget me and stay close to Jade and wait for me :o)

Daisy, Jader until we meet again, I love you for all the world, please
stay close to one another, and watch for me :o)

        Jadesun & Amber-Lynn
          terribly missing
       Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai
               @->->-