From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 00:29:35 -0500
Merry Christmas dear ferret folks and fuzzy friends! Here is my
Christmas "card" to you all:

******************

UNDER THE SOFA  (to the tune of "Up On the Rooftop")

(for all ferret folks who have received Christmas surprises in
unlikely places)

Under the sofa, little paws
Out comes secret Santa Claws,
Into the hallway when no one sees--
That's where Santa poops and pees!

chorus:
Oh ho ho, he had to go!
Oh ho ho, you didn't know!
Into the corner, click click click!
You've got a gift from good saint Nick!

Let's leave a present for little Nell,
In her room we'll hide it well
Under the bed or behind a shoe--
That's just the spot for a Yuletide poo!

chorus

Let's leave another for little Will,
I see a spot that we can fill!
Won't need no paper or fancy bows
For Christmas joy beneath his toes!

chorus

PS: Thank you Katharine for enjoying "Away from the Manger" so much,
saving it all these years, and reposting it for FMLers to share again!
It did my heart good, and I realized that I was lonnnnng overdue in
writing another! And thank you FML ferret folks for posting and
emailing your ferret carols, so we can read and sing them here at
the North Pole.

Ho ho ho!
Merry Christmas,

"Juliller" the Christmas Ferret