From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 01:31:52 -0500
Happy New Year to Everyone!! I hope this year is a great one for all.

I picked 4 ferrets from the tree 42. I bought their gifts, and paid
extra for postage to get them there by Christmas. I picked Curly,
Helen, Abby, and Trevor. These ferrets belong to Marlene Blackburn the
RFRL Director. I tried contacting her to let her know that I picked
her babies and that I had mailed the gifts out in time for Christmas,
unfortunately, there was no contact email address on the giving tree,
just a snail mail address. There still are no stocking over the ferrets
I chose and I'm not sure they even received their things. I don't like
using the FML for personal email but I just wanted to let Malene know
that things have been sent and I hope through the holiday rush they
were receivedand hope the fur kids enjoyed them.

dk