From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 17:57:49 -0500
For clarification, this list started because of my own curiosity.  I only
started it for myself.  The interest people had in the list caused me to work
with it a little.  Originally, I was just going to read the mail, smile,
laugh, and throw it away (electronically, of course).  This list is NOT for
commercial purposes.  I have no intention of selling this list to advertisers.
If you are concerned about mass mailings or advertisements, don't participate.
I cannot guarantee anything.  You can ask that I leave off your name and email
and all that will be included on the list will be your ferrets' names and your
assigned owner number.  A few people have asked if I'm sneaking names off of
the FML or newsgroup.  No, I am not.  I don't want to include anyone who may
not WANT to be included.  The only exceptions I have made are Dave Numerow
(because he's my bud and he can't help but like me either way) and Scott Swain
(because...  I don't know, I just did.  If you don't want to be included, tell
me Scott).  Soooooo....  once again, here's your chance to be included, and
remember, if you have any trepidation, no one will fault you for not
participating.

ahn and her too large crew
 the ferret name list compiler who is finding herself way over her head but
still smiling through it all.