From:
Leonard Bottleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 17:24:13 -0700
One of the members of the Oregon Ferret Association has a problem.  They
made a written request for some good solid advise and information on how to
get their ferrets (recently adopted from the OFA) to interact in a friendly
manner with dogs and cats.  They need any tips you might have beyond those
mentioned in the standard ferret books.  I thought the FML would be the best
possible way of getting them a lot of good first-hand tips.  I do not have
any details on what they have tried and what has not been successful, but if
you have any suggestions, we would like to include them in our monthly
newsletter.

Thanks! Elayne Barclay