From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 13:49:54 -0500
>From:    Stephanie Yoong <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret math and a question...

The newest member of the household is a beautiful little albino girl who has
been given the name Mithryl... armor is spelled Mithril, I believe))

>So now onto my question...does anyone else have a really hyperactive ferret
>that dances about dooking really loudly at nothing in particular?  And does
>anyone else have a ferret that runs around with their tail completely bottle
>brushed for the first hour or so after being let out for play time?

YES!  And her name is Mithril!  You've obviously cursed yourself by giving
her that name.  Change it quick, unless you'd like to go around looking like
you've stupidly stapled your nose (been there, done that).

Haha.  Our Mithril is also a biter, and I don't know if she'll ever reform
completely.  She's got a white undercoat with charcoal black points and
guard hairs, with a siamese pattern (you practically need a PhD to
understand the difference between color and pattern, but I've got it!)--
hence a silver color and the name "Mithril." It looks like she's wearing a
little coat of Mithril chain mail.

She's over a year old and still not slowing down, so settle in for a wild
ride.  (I suggest a quick change of name to something cuddly, like
"snowball" or "cream puff")

-Catherine Shaffer