From:
Michele Joudrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:51:52 GMT
Dear Mindy,
I know it is hard to keep such a watchful eye, but it really is worth it in
the end.  I have 4 ferrets also and two full grown cats.  The ferrets were
full grown when I got the little kittens.  Yes, it was very hard to watch
them and supervise them so closely, but now, I can let the fuzz butts and
the cats run together.  They have a great time playing together and when
they are exhausted they will lay by one another.  This happens ona very
rare occasion because they are always so full of energy.

I know it is hard, but stick with it.  In a few months you will be glad you
did.

Take Care and all the best!

Michelle
Oscar, Miko, Tinker and Tiny.