From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 13:05:43 -0800
Boy we are having the hardest time ferret proofing.  The last thing that
happened was Slinky got on the counter in the bathroom.  Soon, because of
the big bath tub he will be able to get on the counter top.  There are two
corners to somehow figure out what to put there which can't be moved, but
don't know what to use yet.

The other thing is Fluff Fluff got out of the bedroom somehow thru the door
to the room.  So all three hear us coming and stand by the door waiting to
run out.  It's hard to catch them all.  One or two isn't bad, but three is.
Leaving the room we resorted to putting them on the bed and run to get out.
Would someone please advice me on how to get in and out of the room they
play in?  It's getting kinda frustrating because I check on them every
20-30 minutes all day and night.  We can't put up a gate because the
dresser is near the door and we have wood there so this prevents them from
slipping out when the door is open.  We must be having the worse time of
ferret proofing since I've been reading this list for 3 months.

Thanks for any advice..

Debbie