Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:10:52 -0500
My daughters had a slumber party last night with a "few" of their closest
friends.  They had a wonderful time running around in the yard after dark,
getting into the mud and slush from the melting snow.  Naturally I made
them take off their assorted boots and shoes and leave them at the door
when they came in.  Fourteen shoes at bedtime.  Guess how many this
morning?  Two little ferrets have been VERY busy carting them off.
Hopefully the girls find all of them before they have to go home.

Karla
Meep and Daisy (But we NEED new shoes Mom!)