From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:51:11 -0700
Hiya all, dis is SaraFerret (assistant gate-keeper to the great Sandee).
I is sure hoping dat all my notes dat Mommy takes gets thru to you.

First of all I had two large businesses of furries waits wit me at the
gate.  Dey were bouncy and cheery and wardancing and whatever for dere
furmates who were entering dere new lives.

First of all was JoJo Ferret-he was a nice furry and seemed awfully
to walks-and when he got here-his mouth just dropped open at de sight
of me--SaraFerret in her rather worn (must remind Sandee to get me new
clothes) safari outfit with topee and bent halo and strap-on dusty wings.

I introduced myself as I am now getting quite used to dis response from
de new ones.  His business was all excited about him being here, but dey
began to ask him what made it so hard for him to walks here--well JoJo
started unloading his secret backpack--oopsey--7 rattly cat mice--oh-oh
some earth kitty is gonna be unhappy--now dis backpack is small-so small
dat hoomans cant finds it--which we can use to squirrel away tings dat
hoomans frown on us borrowing-dey call it stealing.  De rattly cat mice
really were a hit in spite of de fact dat we have tousands of dese tings
around here for us furries to play wit--sumting about being brought from
earth homes dat makes it funner.  Well we got him outfitted wit his new
clothes and his halo and wings and he did look so angelly.  He says dat
he knows dat his earth mommy was so sad he had to go but he would be here
waiting for her and he just had to leave to come here, but he would look
at her always and he knows she has him in her heart.  Well JoJo passed
on de tour for de time being and dey just hauled poor tired JoJo down to
dere home in de clouds for a wild welcome party-since so many furries
pass over there is a constant party atmosphere here except when some real
earth tragedy happens and den dere is a long day of oh my goodness what
have hoomans done to each other now.

And den dere was Shadow who came across de bridge-cant remember exact
date-kinda runs together especially when mommy cant get messages out to
de world--I goes to all de trouble of dictating dese messages and de
virtual world loses dem.  Well de business waiting for her was patient
(sort of) as she came across de bridge-now Shadown was not a dainty
prissy girlly ferret; but a ferret to be reckoned wit.  I wouldnt be
surprised if she could whup any cat tree times her size.  Dat's what we
need a lot of us jills wit muscles and size dat could handle some of de
bratty boys and misc.  other animals like cats.  Her group diddnt even
wait for me to welcome her--dey just grabbed de wings and de halo and
danced out on de bridge to get her ready (dey are not sposed to do dis
but you knows us ferrets- hearts often lead over brains--would definitely
hate to have a furkid bounce off de bridge and bonk dere heads.  De drug
Shadow girl off to dere den and she yelled back--oh tell Mommy I will be
in touch wit her and dat I love here

So dat is all for tonite--hopes all de earth people get  dese messages.

Dooks
SaraFerret