From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:25:07 -0700
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret writing from the frozen northland of the ferret
Rainbow Bridge.  Mommy is taking dictation from me as I speaks.  I is up
here with all my business from earth--ya know my cage mate brudders who
crossed de Bridge-So now I has a superlarge group--with Herminoe and
Isabel and de nine baby furries who soon will have names--any one want to
figure out names for dem--if so put dem on de fml and mommy will let me
knows.

Well, any way, de Boss sent me an urgent message last Tuesday and told
me to get my furry rear over to de gate at de Bridge.  When I gets dere
he tells me dat my brudder Taz was getting ready to pass over de Rainbow
Bridge and dat my mommy was sure crying and upset as Taz had been mommy;s
for a long time--Taz was approx 9 yrs old and Mommy had gots him and his
brother froma furry shelter in Lawrence Ks (which closed).

Any ways my brudders dat were already here were gathered with me--dey
were Igloo, Max, Baby, Jeffrey,Wild Bill, and a couple of others I
forgets dere names.  Sure enough dere came Taz slowly across de bridge---
he keeps being afraid he is gonna fall off.  Den he came to de bridge and
looked real surprised.  Where am I he said and what are you guys doing
here?  I tells him he passed over de Bridge to the new life where dere is
no pain and everything is great.  He tells me he felt so sorry for Mommy
discovering him in his cage.  Seems like mommy was reaching in de cage
to get him out to play and looked and looked and dere buried under de
blankets was Taz and he was cold-Mommy cried and cried and ran and got
her stethoscope and no heartbeat and Mommy tried to do cpr but daddy said
no use he is gone.  Mommy kept crying and said never again will she get
any more furries.  Mommy says this each time one of us passes.  But she
knew that he had not been feeling good and would be alright when he comes
to de bridge.

We all had a blast and a happy reunion and den I askedTaz if he wanted to
join us in de Northland and he declined as he says he is a beach bunny
type furry and some blackfooted ferrets had invited him tostay with them
for awhile.  Hey whatever rings your bell, I says to him.

BTW remembers what I says about Mommy saying no more furries--wrong--see
she still has Shelby who is about 9 and has brain damage (long story) and
Mickey Mouth who is just still a baby.  Well anyways mommy saw this ad in
de paper had been running for abouts a week for a ferret to sells.  Dey
wanted a $100 for it.  Mommy knew dere was no way she could get dat.

But she talks to de lady and de lady agrees to let her have cage, ferret
and toys for $50--Jezabel is 9 months old and weighs 2.6 lbs-a big girl--
kindof strange looking wit de patches of gray on her--well anyways mommy
drives 40 miles to dis little country town and takes Mickey in to see how
he gets along with de girl.  Well it seems as tho Mickey is a real wuss.
She is bossy and dey didnt fight but he was scared and hid.  Some kind of
guy LOL.Well she decides to gets her and today she took hers to de vet.
De vet and her had dis big discussion about pet stores dat sell ferrets
and dont tells people how to care for dem--Jezabel had no shots never
been to vet and of course came complete with dose lousy ear mites.  De
vet paid mommy a great compliment and tells her dat de girl was lucky to
be wit mommy as she is good with us.

Mommy felt real good about it.  Daddy asks mommy well I thoughts you
wasnt gonna gets any more of them--and mommy said well I can change my
mind.  So now Mommy has three ferrets and did I mention dat de little
girl bites-even got mommy from inside de carrier.  Teach mommy not to
lean her arm again on dat.  Mommy gots de ear mite medicine and is now
home.

Please pray for mommy--two ferrets dat nip and one dat hates all ferrets.
Mommy needs lots of prayers

Love
SaraFerret