From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:51:32 -0400
Rachel Zuckerman wrote about the phone, I just want to say Trooper loves
the phone.  He will pull it off the end table or climb on the couch and
step on the buttons after he pushes the handle off.  I here "please dial
one" all the time.  I keep wondering who he is trying to call, why is it
always long distance?  Now he has Smokey joining in.  Ya know I am starting
to wonder about the FLO at my house with the phone calls and Trooper trying
to steal the cordless drill.  (I had used the drill and had to set it down
to get some more screws when I came back Trooper was draging it off to his
hidey hole.)  I think I should be worried?....

Sassy update: It will be a while before she is added to the big cage, for
now with her medical problem she is alone.  We let her out to play with all
of the toys and she is a spaz!!.  She war dances all over the room.  She is
so fast.  She kinda acts like she is afraid of me so I have been laying on
the floor and letting her run all over me.  Last night was the first time
she played with me while I was standing up.  She chased me. :0)  She is
cute as a button.  I didnt get her pics on the web page yet, hopefully this
week.  She is just the cutest little little girl.  I have also been lucky
enough to have her sleep on my lap.

Bubbas shots: It was a bad day yesterday.  Took Bubba to get his distemper
shot.  We got benadryl first, waited 30 minutes, got the shot, waited 30
minutes, and left.  Got almost home about 15 miles from Petco, and Bubba
threw up.  He sounded horrible!  So I started driving back to the store.
(Petco does $15 rabies or distemper shots at the store) So I called Petco
and the vet had already left and the kids didnt know where he was at next.
So I drove to the other petco about 15 miles away and they called the other
pecto about 18 miles away and he was there.  So off we went.  Its already
been 55 minutes since poor Bubba started throwing up.  He is making this
horrible sound when he throws up and I am driving like a nut.  Finally we
get there.  The vet gave him a benadryl shot and we waited 30 minutes more.
Bubba never threw up in the store.  On our way home he got sick again.  All
most home, about 11 miles away from the Pecto.  So this time I just went
home and figured if he kept it up I would give him some more benadryl at
home.  He didnt throw up after I got him out of the car.  I think the shot,
his nerves, and the car ride made him sick.  Once out of the car he was
fine.  He slept the rest of the evening.  This morning he was fine.  He has
been in the car several time but usually with a buddy.  Could he just had a
problem with everything combined?  What do you think?

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/