Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:49:35 -0800
If anyone is doubting the existence of the New Zealand MAF Health
Certificate and you would like to see it, feel free to send me an e-mail
and I will send you a copy.  I have scanned it into a jpeg image for easy
viewing.

I also want to say at this time that I find the Anon Poster's (DR) comments
to be efforts of a trouble maker.  They were uncalled for and the 'doubts'
that 'she' tried to create were absolutely unfounded.

And then to cast a cloud over Sam's wedding plans was the sign of a very
sick, lonely person.

In the years I have known Sam and having acted as the importing agent for
her ferrets, I have NEVER known her to do anything that was even the most
remotely sneaky or underhanded.

Sam had no knowledge what-so-ever of the possibility that the ferts were
AD Positive.

I have one of the AD positive ferrets from Sam and I do not hold her
responsible in any way.

That post by (DR) was so low, that the writer probably had to look up to
sit down.  It was a disgrace.

On a lighter note...Sam and Rodney are married now!  I lift my glass and
invite all who read this to do the same, to the newlyweds and wish them a
lifetime of joy and happiness!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret.)