From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:46:52 -0500
Hi - this a one-time product announcement.

We've developed a new product - the Security Cube - that makes it easy for
you to provide a dark, secure, comfortable place in your cage for your
ferret to sleep or hide.

We're very happy that we've finally been able to get these produced.
They're designed to help ferret owners everywhere be able to provide the
same kind of dark sleeping environment that we've been providing for our
own ferrets.

You can read all about the Security Cube here:
http://www.ferretplanet.com/security-cube/index.html

So far, response from other ferret owners about the Security Cube has been
very good - which makes us happy.  Trying to make the world a better place
for ferrets is what we do.

From the FerretPlanet.com website you can find purchasing information for
the Security Cube.  We also have it available for wholesale purchase by
clubs and shelters.

If all goes well with the Security Cube, we will be introducing more
products to enhance ferrets' lives in 2002.

If you would like advance notice of what we're doing, news updates and new
product annoucements, special sales, care tips, and more, please sign up
for our newsletter at
http://www.modernferrets.com

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies:
Trixie, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com  - http://www.ferrettradingpost.com
http://www.ferretdesigns.com - http://www.ferrettelevision.com
http://www.modernferrets.com - http://www.modernferretblog.com