From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:06:22 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I don't know how familiar you all are with Practical Pet Care's website,
but I think it's great.  They have lots of interesting things on there
and loads of information for pet lovers of all kinds!

I am writing to you because my fuzzy niece, Bailey Ann the ferret, is
up for pet of the week at Practical Pet Care; however, she is being
overtaken by a snake!  YUCK!  We are all fuzzy lovers right?  PLEASE help
her and vote for her at: www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php

(I tried inserting a hyperlink in here, but it wouldn't work because of
the underscoring in the link, so please copy and paste and vote).  Spread
the word!

Thanks,
Michele