Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:24:17 -0500
I love and hate mine. My first one wasn't a problem. It did a fabulous
job but then a part gave out and I was stupid enough to get someone on
ANgie's list out - they made a mess of it then I read on his reviews
how he charged for a new icemaker on another call and it was the same
old one. Found he did the same to me plus tried to hot wire past the
defect area. It was going on 8 weeks of trying to get it re paired,
went out and got another one - had the sanitizer on it............
trouble galore with the hair and debris. The first one wasn't a problem
and I washed the same stuff in it I do this one. What happens here the
drain holes are so tiny, it clogs up and you have to go into there
between every washing and soak up the "water" that is in that spot
which can be liquid you know what and then dig out the hair of the
little holes. Never did I have to do that with the old one, both front
end loaders both same brand. And it can be milder hair accumulation but
it still blocks it up where only your fingers can clean it out. I like
the sanitize feature and also you can use a cycle to wash and dry
something light, I don't like that it doesn't have a rinse cycle all
by itself. You can add an extra rinse but not after it has completed
the load. I used that a lot on the old one and miss it. Outside of
that, I think it is a terrific washer.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries