Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:01:43 -0500
I just received an email from Ferret.com they won't be carrying TF due
to supply issues.

Where can we get it? anyone know? We are rescue and the majority of
our mix is the Active AND the Venison - our ferrets come out of their
problems so much faster on it than other foods. I know a lot are trying
out all these new foods coming out that are supposed to be better BUT
old tried and true works here - those others are having diarrhea (the
ferrets) issues and such and we sure don't want to tangle with that
as so many will have it just coming in because of the stress
levels............where can we go to get TF. I hope they don't plum
discontinue it, it's been here a long time.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries