From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:17:30 +0300
Heather, can you please send me the comformation number so i can try
to track this down, i found this dated back the 10th month of 09 if i
gotiti dont remember im sorry we were all sick back that month and even
ferrets were sick with flus and the phnewoma as well, this is an honest
mistake and i feel relly bad, i have wrote to all my people that have
sent the kids their packages thanking them,, did you get an email
fromme by chanch,,

Thank you and im sorry
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue..

Heather Draper has selected Gidget.

You can email Heather Draper at
heather@[xxx]

Following are the Shelter Details:
Shelter Name: Arkansas Ferret Shelter for the Hospice and Sp Needs

Shelter Email:

Shelter Address: 15539 White Oak Rd Fayetteville Arkansas 72704 USA

Wish List: Gidget is 6 years old. She was a rescue from a family with
small children. One day when she was hiding under a refrigerator, the
children were hitting her with sticks and a fly swatter to try and get
her out. The mother called Petco and told them the baby ferret was mean
and she wanted to get rid of it - so they called me. When I got there
she was terrified of coming out and when I finally did get her out, I
rushed her to the vet because there was blood coming from her mouth.
She suffers from seizures and has some paralysis and neurological
problems. She may be 6 years old, but in her little mind she is a baby
kit. She is a severe biter and I have worked with her for 5 years with
her biting, but she doesn't understand she can't bite. She doesn't
walk, she only hops on 3 legs and she uses a wheelchair sometimes to
get around. She is a permanent shelter girl and she stays in a divided
FN cage with 2 other paralyzed ferrets.

Gidget would like a couple of soft and fluffy thick FN cage pads. She
loves her duck soup and would like to get turkey baby food to go with
it, chicken N-Bones, and a couple extra wide sleep sacks to share with
her buddies (since they share everything), but she would like her own
baby rattle toys and Totally Ferret Older Ferret Food. Also Q-tips and
ear cleaner because she gets alot of ear infections and they have to
be kept clean.

Vet Bills Can Be Paid At:

Vet Name: Dr. Kate Williams and Dr. Bradly Lyons
Vet Clinic: Animal Medical Clinic
Vet Address: 3045 Market Ave Fayetteville Arkansas 72704 U.S.A.